Proven Conservative Leadership
I’m the Conservative Republican running for House District 49, currently held by term-limited Representative Perry Buck.
From day one in the Senate, I have worked to maintain my commitment to you by STANDING for our constitutional rights, being a CHAMPION for limited government, and HOLDING TRUE to our conservative values and principles.
The work is not yet done, however. I ask for your vote so I can continue fighting for working families and business owners in House District 49.
Awarded the “Conservative Excellence” award every year from the American Conservative Union.
Contribute to My Campaign
- #1 Conservative Excellence – 2013-2019 American Conservative Union
- Common Sense in the Court Room – 2013-14-15-17-18-19 Colorado Civil Justice League
- Distinguished Service Award – Weld County Farm Bureau
- #1 POL Scoring Senator – 2014-2018 Principles of Liberty
- Champion of Community Colleges – 2015 A very Prestigious Honor awarded only 3 Times
- Defender of Community Colleges – 2013-2014
- Champion of Economic Freedom – 2017 Americans For Prosperity
- Taxpayer Champion – 2013, 2015-2019 Colorado Union Of Taxpayers (CUT)
- Taxpayer Guardian – 2014 Colorado Union Of Taxpayers (CUT)
- Leadership Protecting Colorado Homeowners – United Policy Holders
- Legislator of the Year – 2017 Colorado Chiropractic Association
- Friend of Motherhood – Patriot League
During my tenure in the Colorado Senate representing District 23, I’ve experienced first-hand the pressures that come with the job—and it’s no different in the House Chamber. My voting record STANDS for itself. You can count on me to protect your rights and interests.
When elected, I will hit the ground running!
2015-2020: Caucus Chair Senate Leadership Majority / Minority
2015-2016: Chair Senate Local Governance Committee
2015-2016: Vice-Chair Senate Education Committee
2017: Vice-Chair State Veterans and Military Affairs Committee
2018: Chair Senate State Veterans and Military Affairs Committee
Other Committee Positions
Agriculture, Natural Resources and Energy
Legislative Council Committee